Remove Service for Partner Managed TenantsSend us your feedback about this article
- Ensure that your customer scope is not linked to any Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops objects. If they are linked, you cannot remove the service. To unlink scopes, go to Citrix Studio > Administrators > Scopes and edit the scope.
- To know your customer scope and manage it, see Create and manage scope.
- Sign in to Citrix Cloud with your Citrix Service Providers credentials.
- On the Customer dashboard, click the Ellipsis menu (…) of the customer from where you want to remove a service and select Remove Service. The Service to Remove page appears.
- Click Remove to remove the service.
For more information, see the product documentation.