System Log for Citrix CloudSend us your feedback about this article
System Log captures a range of events that occur within the Citrix Cloud platform and for supported services. Events appear in a timestamped list and include:
- Adding, modifying, and removing administrators.
- Creating and deleting secure clients.
- Changes in Workspace Configuration settings.
- Registering and updating Citrix Cloud Connector and Connector Appliance.
- Registering on-premises License Servers, managing assigned licenses for cloud services, and exporting license data.
- Secure Private Access configuration changes.
Administrators can retrieve events up to 90 days old and export them to CSV. The SystemLog API is available to retrieve events for a specific time period. You can also connect your Splunk instance to Citrix Cloud with the System Log Add-on for Splunk.